This one level Ranch is in a highly desirable area. Vaulted Ceilings, newer kitchen Cabinetry, counters with tile back splash, window seat, eating bar & Pantry. GIS- 1400 sq feet doe not include the 126 Sq ft sunroom. Terrific split plan w/master on 1 side and 2 additional bedrooms on the other side. Newer Furnace/heat pump/AC 2009, Roof 2017, Leaf Guard Gutters, Sprinkler System, Wired for Security System, Private Fenced yard, Low Maintenance Landscaping.
Beautiful well maintained 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms on the main level plus 1 full bathroom upstairs in the Bonus room. Highly desirable Southview Heights Neighborhood. The Bonus room upstairs has a hallway that leads to space for an office. So many possibilities for the space. NEW large deck for entertaining with Territorial views! Open floor Plan, New Water heater, New Garage Opener & New Gutters. Move in ready! Close to I-5.
Beautiful home on a quiet cul de sac. Evergreen tree lined fence. Lennar Homes “Next Gen” with a separate front door entrance. Separate living area with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, washer/dryer. Separate climate controls. Multi Generation living all under one roof. New Appliances, Blinds and ceiling fans. Separate 2 car garage and 1 car garage to accommodate your needs.
Going green is great for the environment, but that’s not the only benefit. When you make green upgrades in your home, it can also lead to some major savings.
- Solar panels: The upfront cost is big, but the long-term savings are huge. Solar panels will cost several thousand dollars to install, but ongoing maintenance costs are very low, and a typical system could save you hundreds of dollars per year. You can even sell your surplus electricity.
- Wood furnace: Wood-burning furnaces are relatively inexpensive, and though the yearly savings aren’t as dramatic (about 10% on heating bills), it adds up over the long run.
- Insulation: There’s a good chance your insulation isn’t very efficient, especially in older homes. Look into installing floor, cavity, wall, and loft insulation to reduce your heating bills.
- Rain barrels: Rain barrels are extremely inexpensive, and provide gallons of free water to use when you wash your car or water your garden.
- Geothermal system: OK, so the price tag is scary at first. A geothermal system uses the earth’s temperature to heat and cool your home, but can cost $30,000 to install. But tax credits allow you to get a lot of that money back, and the energy savings average about $1,900 per year. If you plan to be in your home for a decade or two, it’s a great investment.
This Beautiful home in a highly desired area has sold in ONE Day! Congratulations to the buyers and sellers!
While more buyers are looking in the spring and summer months, the buyers actively shopping for a new home in the winter are likely very motivated — often moving because of a job relocation, change in financial situation, or change in family needs.
Less seller competition:
With fewer homes on the market in winter, there’s less competition from other sellers, and a limited inventory for buyers.
More time off work:
People tend to take time off work during the winter, and three-day weekends like MLK Day and Presidents Day can be popular home shopping days. As a seller, it also means more options for showings and open houses!
More attention from agents:
When agents have fewer listings, sellers receive more of their undivided attention. The same goes for buyers’ agents — they have more time to arrange showings and negotiate deals.
Buyers looking to purchase homes before the end of the year for tax purposes find December listings ideal.
Article source: Zillow.com
Battle Ground: Equestrian Property with a Barn. 26 acres above Daybreak park. 4 Bedrooms plus a bonus room. Main Floor BR/Study with Main floor bathroom. One of kind setting with views of Mt. Hood. Fenced & Cross Fenced. Heated Shop with 2nd floor. 180×100 covered Arena. Easy access to PDX.
3rd Party Short Sale-subject to approval
This home is in a quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac. Granite Counter tops in kitchen. Nice Kitchen with lots of storage. Utility room with more storage. Daylight Basement with a bonus room with a closet! Craft/extra bonus space in daylight basement. Wood Blinds and shutters throughout the main level. Oversized Garage. Nice covered back deck with a beautiful sliding wood door and ceiling fan.
This Gem could be your paradise. You can entertain in the serene backyard. Sitting by the fire pit next the the water feature. Newly painted, new double Oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. New granite counter tops in kitchen. Both bathrooms on main level have a shower. Downstairs Bathroom has a tub and shower.