Columbia River River View Two Story Traditional home. Minutes off of SR-14, shopping, 15 minutes to PDX. Minutes away from boating on the Columbia River. Large Yard with a courtyard entrance. Ductless Mini Split Heating/Cooling in Kitchen and Master. Super cute home! Make this house your home before its gone!
|Finally…unobstructed views of the Columbia River, Mt Hood and Portland city lights from this private, yet close-in Camas location. Designer’s home exudes warmth and elegance, with spectacular views from nearly every room. Open concept perfect for entertaining. Expansive 24 ft ceiling. Main floor master suite with dual sided fireplace, luxurious shower, and dream closet. Desirable Camas luxury estate just 17 min to PDX.
3 BEDROOMS 5 BATH 1 HALF BATHS 6567 SQ.FT. 5.46 ACRES
Gorgeous upscale entertainers dream home with Gourmet Kitchen, Wolf Sub Zero 60″ range with grille, Wolf Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer with Glass Panels, Wolf Sub Zero in the counter Streamer, Bosch full size Diswasher, Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Drawer, GE Profile Convention Microwave, Mixer Shelf Lower Cabinet, Three Large Kitchen Pot and Pan Drawers 53″, Copper Sinks throughout, 2 1/2 inch Granite Countertops with Pop Up Outlets, Pot Filler, Warming Drawers, Dewilis Cabinetry with lighting, wet bar, custom woodwork, climate controlled wine cellar/room, high ceilings, laundry room on the main, Approx 2000 sq.ft theater room top level not in overall sq ft. Fitness room with bathroom, balcony off the master and craft room, 6 car garage and a separate 2 car garage, pool/spa, green house, regulation tennis court and basketball court.
Tranquility is living in this private wildlife sanctuary. Cherry trees salute rare PRIVATE Felida estate in prestigious gated neighborhood paved trails. The home is 5,609 Sq Feet. Privacy in the fully enclosed courtyard for cooking, dining and entertaining! Enviable closet space throughout and huge laundry room. Master Suite, Den/Office, Bonus Room on the main level. Second master upstairs with 2 additional bedrooms.. Flowering grounds with dramatic lighting and fruit trees. Please Call Patty to discuss the current lot information as we are in the process of working with Clark County on subdividing the lot and a lot line adjustment.
Beautiful Home on 5 Acres in Ridgefield! 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bath in home PLUS ADU/Apartment above Garage 1 bedroom/ 1 bath with a kitchen. 2 Fireplaces, Family Room, Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room! Large Patio for outside gatherings! This house is beautiful!
Adorable One Level home in Ridgefield! Formal Model Home 🏡 For New Traditions! 3 bedroom 🛏2 Bath 🛁 with Beautiful Kitchen and Den/Office. Stainless Steel Appliances, Bamboo Flooring, New Dishwasher and MUCH more! Offered at $370,000!!!
This one level Ranch is in a highly desirable area. Vaulted Ceilings, newer kitchen Cabinetry, counters with tile back splash, window seat, eating bar & Pantry. GIS- 1400 sq feet does not include the 126 Sq ft sunroom. Terrific split plan w/master on 1 side and 2 additional bedrooms on the other side. Newer Furnace/heat pump/AC 2009, Roof 2017, Leaf Guard Gutters, Sprinkler System, Wired for Security System, Private Fenced yard, Low Maintenance Landscaping.
Beautiful well maintained 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms on the main level plus 1 full bathroom upstairs in the Bonus room. Highly desirable Southview Heights Neighborhood. The Bonus room upstairs has a hallway that leads to space for an office. So many possibilities for the space. NEW large deck for entertaining with Territorial views! Open floor Plan, New Water heater, New Garage Opener & New Gutters. Move in ready! Close to I-5.
Going green is great for the environment, but that’s not the only benefit. When you make green upgrades in your home, it can also lead to some major savings.
- Solar panels: The upfront cost is big, but the long-term savings are huge. Solar panels will cost several thousand dollars to install, but ongoing maintenance costs are very low, and a typical system could save you hundreds of dollars per year. You can even sell your surplus electricity.
- Wood furnace: Wood-burning furnaces are relatively inexpensive, and though the yearly savings aren’t as dramatic (about 10% on heating bills), it adds up over the long run.
- Insulation: There’s a good chance your insulation isn’t very efficient, especially in older homes. Look into installing floor, cavity, wall, and loft insulation to reduce your heating bills.
- Rain barrels: Rain barrels are extremely inexpensive, and provide gallons of free water to use when you wash your car or water your garden.
- Geothermal system: OK, so the price tag is scary at first. A geothermal system uses the earth’s temperature to heat and cool your home, but can cost $30,000 to install. But tax credits allow you to get a lot of that money back, and the energy savings average about $1,900 per year. If you plan to be in your home for a decade or two, it’s a great investment.