One of the most important things about selling your home is to make it feel inviting to buyers. You want them to come in and feel welcome and want them to stay to look around. You can do this by making sure your home is clutter free, always remember less is more! Local Home Staging Resources will help you see what needs to be done to give you the maximum exposure you need to get your home sold!
With the help of professional advice, you may be able to:
• Obtain the best possible price for your home.
• Negotiate the most favorable terms.
• Secure a buyer in the shortest period of time.
• Relieve you of the stress and inconvenience that can occur when selling a home.
• First impressions go a long way
• Flowers, fresh bark dust
• Swept driveways & walkways
• Yard maintained
• De-clutter (less is more)
• Take down family photos (you want buyers looking at the home)
• Paint soft neutral colors (if needed)
• Make home light & bright (turn lights)
• Make sure curtains are open
• Carpets (if needed)
• Counters, Refrigerator, stove, ovens
• Empty garbage daily
• All Beds made
• Dirty clothes picked up and put away
• Dishes put away (do not leave dishes in sink)
• Remove pets (during showings if possible)
Article Source: realestate.columbian.com